Abdominal pain, cramps, loss of appetite, nausea, fatigue, fever, and slow movement of the intestines are some of the symptoms that a person who suffers from an amoeba or parasites experiences. Amoebiasis is a series of gastrointestinal symptoms caused by a parasite known as Entamoeba histolytica.
They usually appear more in poor, tropical countries so it is important that when you travel you should be sure that the water there is potable and clean. You should also try to eat only foods that have been prepared properly. Anyone can get sick because of this parasite and they will suffer the consequences of what they believe is a colon infection. Seek for a medical attention if you’re dehydrated. Make sure that if you feel sick or have some of the symptoms you take water, fruit juices and electrolytes. The balance between the drinks is very important, because it will ensure that you have a rapid recovery. Ingesting liquids will also help you eliminate the bacteria out of the body. The cure for amoebiasis is probably at your home! You can use various herbs, spices, vegetables and fruits. Pumpkin seeds, oregano, turmeric, black tea, guava and garlic are some of the many ingredients that can be used as a cure for the amoebas and parasites in your intestines.
HOME REMEDIES THAT WILL ELIMINATE THE AMOEBAS AND PARASITES FROM YOUR INTESTINES
- Apricot: Apricots are very effective against this condition, because they will help you destroy the parasites and worms that infect your intestines. They will also facilitate your bowel movement and help your digestion. Eat more apricots or you can also use the extract of the juice of apricot leaves! Apply it on your stomach, topically.
- Guava: Guava possesses anti-parasite properties and not only helps you remove the parasites that invade your intestines, but it is also beneficial in helping you to get rid of the eggs of these microscopic worms. The acidic effect of the leaves of this fruit has a great medicinal value. Wash, clean and dry a couple of leaves and crush them to make powder. Add this powder into a glass of water and take it two or three times a day for a quick recovery.
- Garlic: Garlic helps you to clean your digestive system of any bacterial, parasitic or viral actions and helps you achieve a good digestion. The many benefits this vegetable has for our health are because of the medicinal properties of the herb which will help us eliminate the parasites responsible for vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and other symptoms. Include garlic into your nutrition every day. Chew it raw or eat it toasted!
- Papaya: Papaya is a fruit which also possesses anti-parasite properties. Papaya seeds are an excellent treatment against the disease. It is a good way to detoxify the body. Eat more papaya. Make a paste from the seeds of the fruit and mix it with some juice. Drink!
- Margosa leaves: Mix equal parts of dry margosa leaves and turmeric powder with a few drops of mustard oil. Apply this on your body and let it stay like that for an hour. Then bathe with warm water. Due to the antibiotic nature of the margosa leaves, this natural remedy for amoebiasis will help you alleviate the inflammation.
- Moringa: Extract the juice from about 450 grams of moringa leaves. Add an equal amount of sesame seed oil and heat everything until the water evaporates. Cool the mixture and then store it in a clean container. Drink this mixture for a period of two to three weeks. The enzymes present in moringa leaves will help you destroy the parasites that cause amoebiasis.