If you have always been seeking ways to get rid of those excessive fats from your waist, an exercise to reduce can actually help you at some point as it can improves and shapes the waist as you consistently do the exercise. You need to have certain concentration in doing it as it will help you achieve your purpose.
- Lie on the floor and back pressed against the floor.
- Now, with your legs straight, raise it on right side at least 6 inches from the floor and then lower the legs few inches from the floor and then hold it.
- Get back to the starting position and do it on the other side.
- Sit on a chair or on a stability (exercise) ball) with back straight and eyes looking entirely forward.
- Hold then your arms stretched in front of you in a shoulder height.
- Now, turn your upper body to one side as far as it can go and hold into such position for 10 counts,
- Get back to the starting position and repeat on the other side.
- Lie on your back on the floor with hands behind your hand.
- Raise both legs 6 inches above the floor, and bend one right knee.
- Now, bring the left elbow towards the right bent knee and do it also on the other side with left knee bent and bring right elbow to the bent knee. Do it alternately.
- You are as if pedaling on a bicycle.
- Do as many steps as you can.
EXERCISE BALL SIDE CRUNCH
- This is an exercise that specifically targets the waist.
- Lie on your side on the exercise ball with your feet apart flat on the ground for stability.
- Now, do crunches on side raising the body off the ball. Bend on your waist and pressed it really to get the full effect of the exercise.
- This exercise to reduce waist is one of the hardest exercises but can improve strength.
- Lie on your back on a stability/exercise ball with feet flat on the ground and few inches apart.
- Hold hands together and move it to sides together with your upper body and hold for 5-10 seconds. Go back on the center and repeat on the other side.