Hair loss, also known as alopecia, is a common problem which can affect both, men and women. It can occur due to various reasons, including heredity, smoking, stress, thyroid disorders, insomnia, menopause, hormonal changes or vitamin deficiency.
There are many treatments and products for treating of this condition, but unfortunately, most of them are ineffective.
The first and most important thing is to determine the cause for your hair loss. Apart from the above-mentioned factors, many hair care products can also be the cause for your hair loss.
In case of menopause and heredity, there is no permanent solution to stop the hair loss. However, there are many natural treatments which can slow down the process.
Meditation is an excellent stress-relieving method which can stimulate hair growth. Also, meditation will improve your overall health. Put the phone away from you, sit straight with your legs crossed, close your eyes and focus on your breath. Inhale and exhale and allow your thoughts to come and go. Just relax and keep breathing
- Food you should consume
Improve your daily diet. Try to consume foods rich in vitamins, proteins, iron, and omega3s. Here is an example of your daily diet:
- 2-4 servings of fruits
- 10 servings of vegetables
- Nuts, fish, eggs, walnuts, seeds and avocados
- 4-5 total servings of beans and dairy or 2-3 servings of lean meat
Eat a variety of food and avoid consuming the same thing every day.
Slowly massage your scalp using your fingertips in order to stimulate hair growth. This will improve blood circulation and will help toxin elimination. Finally, finish the massage by running your fingers through your hair. Optionally, you can do this using some essential oil, such as coconut, sesame, olive, castor or almond oil. Do this for 10 minutes a day and you will be surprised by the results.
- Homemade recipe
Here is a natural recipe which you can try at home in order to promote hair growth:
- Licorice root
- Burdock root
- Dandelion root
- 4 ounces water
- Rub the licorice in a glass, and then fill the half of the glass with water.
- Rub the burdock root and dandelion with a stone or in a blender/food processor until you obtain a fine paste.
- Mix the paste with licorice water.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your scalp.
- Allow it to act for 24h, in this period it will stick to your scalp like white cement. Finally, wash it off.